Frequently Asked Questions
● Be careful when inserting heavy items, as doing so may damage or deform the shape of the product.
● Direct exposure to humidity, moisture, sweat and heat may transfer color or change the shape of the product.
● Direct exposure to sunlight or illumination may discolor the product.
● Alcohol and oily substances, such s perfumes or cosmetic products, may damage or contaminate the product.
● External friction may cause color transfer, contamination and abrasion. (especially, bright colored products).
● Products may get scratched or deform from external friction or shock.
MCM items tend to get a lot of use by our customers, but there will be times when you’ll need to store them. Here’s what we recommend:
● Store the product in its shape and make sure its handle or shoulder strap does not get pressed under. Put in a dust bag and keep in a dry and cool place.
● Use soft and dry cloth to gently tap and blot the product.
● Please do not dry-clean.
MCM items are made from the finest materials available. In some cases, those materials require special care.
● Handle with care as the surface of the leather may come off due to external friction, and scales may rise or come off due to external shock.
● Products with an embossed logo should be treated with caution as the logo might be bent out of shape under heavy weight.
● Logo area of an enamel-coated product may be subject to shifts in color.
● Treat embossed leather products with caution as external friction may cause their surface to scale off.
● Handle with care as the folding portion may get wrinkled or cracked.
● Exposure to sunlight or illumination may cause discoloration.
● Traces of metallic powder may get on clothing or come off the product.
JEWELLERY AND ARTS:
● Handle with care as external pressure may damage the jewellery.
● Bringing the product in contact with another object may scratch the product or damage the other object.